Sunlight is a conventional energy resource which can be converted into usable energy by solar panel system. There are two main types of solar energy inverter which we used most i.e. Solar photovoltaic panels and concentrating solar power.
- Solar energy is a clean and conventional energy source.
- We need to install solar panel only once, and then after it produced solar energy at free of charge.
- Solar energy will long be lasting forever whereas it is estimated that the world’s oil reserves will last for 35 to 45 years.
- Solar energy causes no pollution.
- Solar cells build absolutely noise at all. On another side, the giant machines used for pumping oil are tremendously noisy and therefore very unrealistic.
- The solar power plant is required extremely small repairs to keep solar cell working. There are no moving parts in a solar panel system which makes it not possible to really harm them.
- Since long-lasting, there can be an exceptional return on investment because of the value of free energy a solar panel can produce, it is estimated that the normal household will see half of their of their energy coming in from solar panels.
- The solar panel can be very costly to install resulting in a time-lag of very long years for reducing electricity bill to coordinate starting investment.
- As per countries, climate energy sources are limited; because the production of electricity totally depends on countries exposure to sunlight.
- The solar power plant is mostly used to charge batteries with the goal that we can use solar powered devices at night also. The batteries can regularly be expansive and heavy, need up some space and it needs to be replaced from particular time duration.